Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Introduction


I just created this Blog out of the blue and with no particular reason so I have no clue what will be coming out of it; however, I can ensure something: it is going to be authentic!

Being my first post, the best I should do is to introduce myself: yes, I’m the one on the right of the photo with my family!

Well, the real idea of all this, I guess, is to share with everyone my thoughts to any topic that might come to my mind or might be hot here in the US, Venezuela (my country of origin) or the World.

My topics are usually related but not limited to humanity, politics, business, economics, and anything that comes to my mind.

I believe in essentials of family, democracy, in open and free markets, in holistic and system thinking but not a fundamentalist in the subject; on the other hand, I do not believe in abortion-live must be respected from the time of conception. I believe in God and the Christianity but very much respect any other form of believes as long as there is a reciprocal respect.

Okay, here we go this is the first one!

See you around!!

Se habla español!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment