Wednesday, May 22, 2024

The Things I am Seeing – Do Your Words Fit with Your Actions?

 This is just a reflection about something I am seeing into myself that I would like to share. I have been motivated by others behavior that drove me in this direction.

 

The thing is “how difficult is to make your actions in life be consistent with your words and comments”. I have seen, for example, that this is particularly true to those who brag to be very practicing religious. Too often, many people with this behavior contradicts their presumptions with their actions. This is just an example that I believe is very common; however, the same behavior is also frequently seen in aspects like honesty, decency, knowledge, ethics, just to mention a few.

 

This kind of behavior has made me to re-think my own believes; making my words and comments in a way to transform my actions to be all consistent. It is very difficult, but it is worth to try it. Believe me, you can learn a lot about yourself. However, it is so hard that probably you need a lifetime commitment to get really close.

 

Keep an eye on this, “when you start bragging of something; be careful, this might be an indication you are really lacking of that”.

 

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment